Code of practice
Animation College New Zealand Limited as the registered PTE, is a signatory of the Code of Practice and has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Copies of the Code are available here.
The Code sets standards for education providers to ensure that:
• High professional standards are maintained
• The recruitment of international students is undertaken in an ethical and responsible manner
• Information supplied to international students is comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date
• Students are provided with information prior to entering into any commitments
• Contractual dealings with international students are conducted in an ethical and responsible manner
• The particular needs of international students are recognised
• International students are housed in safe accommodation
• All providers have fair and equitable internal procedures for the resolution of international student grievances
Full details of what is covered can be found in the Code of Practice. The Code also establishes the IEAA and the Review Panel to receive and adjudicate on student complaints.