Bachelor of Creative software
Bring your creative ideas to life whilst exploring emerging and existing technology platforms. From concept design, coding to execution you will work on commercially relevant projects in a studio-like environment.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- User Experience Principles
- Website and Mobile App Development Principles
- Integrated Studio: Website & Mobile App Project
- Game Design Principles
- Mobile Game Development Principles
- Integrated Studio: Game Project
YEAR TWO MODULES
- 3D and UI Principles for Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR) Development Principles
- Integrated Studio: Virtual Reality (VR)
- Enterprise, Society and Innovation
- Integrated Studio: Multi User VR Project
YEAR THREE MODULES
- Investigative studio
- Capstone Project
> Website Developer
> Android/Apple Application Developer
> Virtual & Augmented Reality Developer
> Mobile Game Developer
> Creative Consultant
> UX/UI Designer
> Unity Developer
> Unreal Engine Developer
23 July 2018
New Zealand residents/citizens:
$9,457 (Per year) Eligible for 'Fees-Free' study
$19,950 + $2,000 resource fee (Per year)
NZQF level 7
WHY CHOOSE AMES?
We provide students with a gateway to the IT industry and jobs of the future. We support and inspire dynamic, team-orientated and technically talented graduates who will help to grow New Zealand’s global reputation as skilled innovators while propelling their own careers forward.
*Term dates are subject to change, pending enrolment numbers, availability and any unforeseen funding fluctuations. AMES reserves the right to modify schedules to best accommodate the internal running of the institute and to best serve the student learning experience.
**Animation College, as the registered PTE, awards all of the qualifications that are offered by AMES - The Institute of IT.
*** Source: www.careers.govt.nz & www.mbie.govt.nz